As your local community, we have the products and services to help you when you need us.
From financing your car to borrowing for your education to fixing up your home to knowing your checks will be paid, your lending needs change throughout the years. As your local community, we have the products and services to help you when you need us.
- Personal Loans
- Whether financing a car or your education, learn more on how we can help you realize your dreams
- Credit Cards
- At Horry County State Bank, our industry leading credit card products offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options - making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs.
- Credit Reserve
- Enjoy the security of knowing your checks will be paid even if you accidentally overdraw your checking account
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Whether fixing your home or financing a vacation, a home equity line of credit makes it affordable
No matter your borrowing needs, you may receive the following services:
Free NetTeller online banking! – Protect yourself from identity theft, view your account balances and make transfers when it is convenient for you, verify when a direct deposit or autodraft is applied to your account and so much more. If you already have an Horry County State Bank deposit account and would like to add Free NetTeller with Free Bill Pay, click here to apply online.
Free In Touch Telephone Banking! – Checking your balance and transferring funds between your Horry County State Bank accounts is just a simple phone call away. Call our toll-free number (877-633-6159) to securely access your account information over the phone.
Free Mortgage Loan Prequalification! – When you are ready to buy your first home or upgrade to a new home, you’ll receive a free mortgage loan prequalification to assist you in your house hunting. With the relief of knowing about your financing, finding the right home is much easier.
Friendly Service however you reach us! – No matter how you contact us (by phone, email or in person) you will always receive friendly, personalized service from your local bankers.