Simplify your business finances with our suite of Cash Management services.
Cash Management Services
- NetTeller Cash Management
- You can set up batches of payments from your desktop for ACH file origination. This means you will be able to send batches of payments to your vendors, set up direct deposit for your employees, send Federal and State Tax Payments, Stop Payments and much more. Allow different people in your company access to system with individual limitations for smoother processing. No matter the size of your business you can benefit from this easy to learn service and we provide the training FREE!
- Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs)
- If you need to have separate accounts to track performance but want to combine the balances of several different accounts into one account for higher earnings credits, a Zero Balance Account is perfect for your business. Deposits can be made into several different accounts but the balances will transfer over into the main account.
- Investment Sweep Accounts
- Earn interest on your account balance by sweeping excess funds into an investment account every night. Set your targeted maximum balance in your account then set the rest to automatically go into your investment account.
Looking for a Free Business Checking account without a minimum balance requirement? Our Free Business Checking account offers up to 150 free transactions per month with no monthly service charge fee or minimum balance requirement.
Need more free Debits/Credits/Deposited items? Our Easy Business Checking account offers up to 300 free transactions per month with a low monthly service charge fee.
Want to earn interest? Sole proprietors and non-profit organizations can earn interest on their account with a $1,000 or more daily collected balance.
Need earnings credits to offset higher transaction levels? Our Commercial Analysis Checking account offers earnings credit to offset high transaction levels and other service fees.
Is your business a non-profit organization? Our Horry Community Checking was designed to maximize the funds for non-profit accounts with no monthly service charge fee or minimum balance requirement.